Terms & Conditions
This web site is owned and operated by Viking Internet and is made available to you on the following terms and conditions. By using the site and the services available on it you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions which expressly apply to services and information provided by third parties.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
'Viking Internet', 'we', 'us', and 'our' refers to Viking Internet of Suite B1, 272 Ashby High Street, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN16 2RX.
'You' and 'Your' refers to any person, company, organisation or firm which uses services from us to assist with your digital marketing.
Aggregate - this is when all data is collected and processed as a total to enable us to look at such information as demographic and geographic trends, so that we can try to produce a better service in the future.
Data - information which is being processed by equipment operating automatically in response to instructions given for that purpose, is recorded with the intention that it should be processed by means of such equipment, is recorded as part of a relevant filing system or with the intention that it should form part of a relevant filing system or forms part of an accessible record.
Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 - these are the Acts of Parliament which set out principles relating to the use of data to ensure that the rights of the person who is the subject of the data are protected under the law.
Personal data - data which relates to a living individual who can be identified from those data, or from those data and other information which is in the possession of, or is likely to come into the possession of, Viking Internet.
Third Parties - these are companies and people other than Viking Internet.
Users - people who use our website and register their details with us for the purposes of obtaining Digital Marketing Services.
1. General Terms
- The information and services available on the site are provided for the sole purpose of individuals looking for digital marketing services. You may use, print and download information from the site for these purposes only and for no other personal or commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the site. All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on the site belongs to Viking Internet or its third party suppliers. Use of the site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials. You agree not to deep-link and/or frame the Website or any of the Services for any purpose, unless specifically authorised by Viking Internet to do so.
- Whilst we try to ensure that the standard of this website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, the internet is not an inherently stable medium, and errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. We do not accept any liability arising from any such errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website (or any particular part of it) or to provide the service offered on this website. We may vary the specification of this site from time to time without notice.
- Viking Internet will permit You to access, use and interact with our site subject to these terms and conditions. Any party using this service for any purpose other than those specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions shall immediately be banned from using this site.
- You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to this site. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction. You are also responsible for ensuring that all information, data and files are free of viruses or other routines or engines that may damage or interfere with any system or data prior to being submitted to this site. We reserve the right to remove any information supplied by you from the website at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without being required to give any explanation.
- Save to the extent possible by law Viking Internet does not warrant that our Website or services will operate without error or that the site or services are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and Viking Internet shall have no liability in respect thereof.
- Save to the extent required by law, no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made in respect of the Website and/or the Services or their contents (including, without limitation, any views or comment made). All information and/or data included in and/or on the Website, the Services and/or in any directory or other listings or information retrieval service made available on or by the Website and/or the Services has been so made available for guidance only. In addition, Viking Internet makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Your use of such information and/or data is therefore entirely at your own risk. All liability of Viking Internet, its employees or other representatives howsoever arising for any loss suffered as a result of your use of the Website and/or the Services is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- On this site you will be offered automatic links to other sites which we hope will be of interest to you. We do not accept any responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any connection, commercial or otherwise, with us. Using automatic links to gain access to such sites is entirely at your own risk.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Viking Internet, its affiliates, and their respective officers, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any User Content or other material You provide to any Viking Internet Site, (ii) Your use of any Viking Internet Content, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. We shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
- These Terms will remain in full force and effect while You are a User of our Site. Viking Internet reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to services provided to You by Viking Internet via this website, upon any breach by You of these Terms or if Viking Internet is unable to verify or authenticate any information You submit to a site submission. Even after You are no longer a User of the Viking Internet Site, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. Viking Internet may terminate, suspend or deny you access to the Website and/or it Services immediately for any reason without incurring any liability whatsoever to you.
- i. This Agreement shall be personal to you and you may not assign, transfer, sublet, lease or delegate all or any of your rights and obligations, without Viking Internet's prior written consent.
- ii. Viking Internet reserves the right to assign or transfer all or any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement to any companies in the same group as Viking Internet or any other third party. In the event of assignment or transfer, notification will either be given to you by e-mail or posted on the Website.
- If any provision of this Agreement or part thereof is determined to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, such provision, or part thereof, shall be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties in respect of its subject matter NOTWITHSTANDING that Viking Internet reserves the right to vary this Agreement from time to time (including the services offered by Viking Internet). Such changes shall either be notified to you by e-mail or posted on the home pages of the Website.
- Any notices from us to you, or you to us, shall be sent by email to, in your case, the last email address that you provided us, and in our case, our contact us email address, and shall be deemed to have been received two business days after the date of sending the mail.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.